Priority Household Energy Assessment
- Home energy assessments are free to Priority Households.
- Only one energy assessment can be undertaken at the home, unless the occupant has changed.
- As a resident of a rental property you may be eligible, although for some recommended energy efficiency activities on offer you may need to obtain the permission of the landlord or landlord’s agent before products are installed.
- A personalised home energy assessment (or “audit”) is undertaken by an AGL approved and suitably trained energy assessor.
- This energy assessor will come to your home by appointment only, and will be wearing clearly labelled AGL identification.
- He or she will assess your current energy use practices, compare usage to energy efficient practices and identify practical ways to be more energy efficient at home.^